Thursday, June 10, 2010

Outings with Vera

Ever since the 1st month party is over, I've been eager to bring Vera out! :) And I realised it can be super tiring! Where has my shopping stamina gone to?? Argh! Ive to get it all back! hahaha

Vera is growing well. She is feeding and sleeping well. I am soooo proud of her. She is amazing. Every mom's dream girl. In fact she is sleeping through the night except for the much needed feed.

Brought her for vacination today. The paediatrician vaccine & GP's apparently are the same but the cost differs greatly!!! Hence Ive Vera done her developmental check (she is weighing at 3.72kg, 53.5cm in length with head circumference of 36.5cm) at the Children's Clinic by Dr Heng (Paediatrician) and her vaccine at My Family Clinic (GP) by Dr Goh. I must say Dr Goh is so gentle with her. Good looking too. And he is still single! haha Maybe I can pair him up with one of my N389 gals. :p

Tomorrow going on a date with hubby to TGIF. Looking forward to it! :) And also towards the upcoming Father's Day! It will be Tzehui's first. Bet he is excited. I can see the fatherly love in him as he holds and cuddles our little precious. But since he is normally back after work at about 8-9pm, thats about Vera's sleeping time too. Too much stimulation will bring no rest to us since she cant sleep well then. So he has to restrain himself from playing with her too much. As for me, Ive the whole day with her. Couldnt be more blessed. But she sleep alot also during the day. Moreover she is only a baby and cant play much yet. Looking forward to her growing up.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter