Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tzehui is having his school break and its such a joy to have a 'helper' at home! While he cares for Vera, I can catch up on my beloved sleep, do some reading and all. Its awesome! Managed to go on a date while getting my mom to help babysit. I did my facial while Thui had a massage. It was heavenly after missing it so long. :)


While Thui is around, we took Vera out even more. haha. went Bishan, Square2, Novena Sq, Orchard, Plaza Sing.. Now my gal likes going out! She sleeps well when the pram goes bump bump bump. Her routine seems a little messy nowsaday too since Thui is home. He likes to carry her and spends quality time staring at each other. So now, when she cries longer when we refused to carry her. haiz........ But well, I guess all will be well soon when Thui goes back to work next week. haha.


Vera is growing by the day. Weighing at 4.06kg now, she can return a smile and its really heart-warming. She also makes little 'noises' and its getter soo adorable. Im so in love with her! :D This is one of my favorite photo of her so far. She looks sooo innocent and cute!

My life NOW seems to only be filled with Vera. But guess this will soon end when I go back to work. I have many things I need to work on.. but meanwhile, I shall devote my time and energy to her. She will soon grow up and I know Ill miss these moments with her as a baby...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter